Grundfos for home
Grundfos for home.
Grundfos is a world leading manufacturer of pumps for use in and around the home. Grundfos can provide high quality pumps for a range of applications including Grundfos tank pumps, Grundfos garden pumps, rainwater harvesting, water supply and disposal of wastewater.
DJ’s Electric Motor and Pump Centre and Grundfos Pumps are a winning combination when you need a pump for your home or garden.
Call us now! 07 3282 4599. or call in during business hours.
Grundfos for home. The Grundfos CM Booster Self-Priming is a compact booster pump designed for domesticand light industrial use. The booster unit consists of a robust multistage centrifugal pump and a generator friendly PM1 or PM2 Pressure Manager.The Pressure Manager allows the pump to startand stop automatically according to demand andprotects the pump from dry running. The CM Booster Self-Priming is the perfect solution if you are struggling with insufficient mains pressure,and can also be used with above or below groundwater sources.
- Mains water pressure boosting
- Rainwater supply from above ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from below ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from other below ground water sources – dams/rivers etc.
Grundfos for home. The BasicLine by Grundfos SB and SBA pump are a submersible booster pumps designed for the pumping of clean water for domestic and rainwater applications. The pumps are silent when submerged and therefore a noiseless alternative to surface mounted pumps.
The pumps are built from high quality composite and stainless steel materials that are resistant to corrosion. Ideal for operation in a well or ground tanks, as it easily prevents solid particles from entering the pump.
Furthermore, the pump features a flow switch which ensures the user a convenient experience with automatic start / stop operation and dry running protection of the pump.
- Boosting from wells (less than 8 meters) and domestic rainwater
- Noiseless operation – The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- Robust design – The SB pump is built of composite and stainless steel materials which are resistant to corrosion.
- Thermal overload protection – The single-phase model is effectively protected againstany accidental overload, by built in thermal protection.
- Dry running protection – The SB pump is protected from dry running, bymeans of the function of the flow switch.
- Automatic operation – The flow switch for the SB pump ensures automatic operation by means of the water level in tank.
- *SBA ONLY* Automatic control unit – Integrated control unit eliminates the need for an external pumpcontroller – simply plug-and-pump.
Grundfos for home. The Basicline by Grundfos CMBasic is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and light industrial use. The booster unit consists of a Grundfos CM cast iron pump with stainless steel hydraulic components and PM1 Pressure Manager. The Pressure Manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running.
- Mains water boosting
- Rainwater supply from above ground water tanks
Grundfos for home. The BasicLine by Grundfos JPC is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and garden use. The booster unit consists of a self-priming, composite, single-stage jet-pump, with PM1 pressure manager.
The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. The BasicLine by Grundfos JPC is also available with a pressure tank and switch or bare pump with no controller.
- Domestic rainwater
- tank pump
- garden pump
- Self-priming – With a suction-lift up to 7 metres, this pump is ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks. This feature makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
- Robust design – The materials of the pump are lightweight and ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
- Protective features – The Booster version incorporates functions to protect both the pump and installation. These protective functions aredry running protection and cycling alarm.
- Stable operation – The pump ensures stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
- User friendly interface- The booster versions includes a user-friendly interface with LED indicators which shows, power on, pump running and alarm indication.
Grundfos for home. The BasicLine by Grundfos JPA PT is a booster consisting of a JPA pump, a pressure switch, a pressure gauge and a diaphragm tank. The pressure switch automatically starts the pump according to demand and the diaphragm tank increases system comfort by compensating for pressure drops when a tap is opened and helps to reduce problems with water hammer in the pipework.
Cast iron construction to provide the longest life possible.
Built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming up to 8m.
Constant Water Supply
The diaphragm tank ensures a constant water pressure in the water supply and thereby limits the switching frequency of the pump in case of low water consumption or leakage loss.
Automatic start / stop
The pressure switch automatically starts the pump according to demand.
Built in protection
Built-in thermal and current protection to help ensure a long life.
Grundfos for home. Unilift KP pumps are submersible drainage pumps suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation. They can be used for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. They are also suitable for installation in collecting tanks.
The Unilift KP is a single-stage drainage pump with semi-open impeller, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing.
The Unilift KP. Single-stage, submersible, stainless steel drainage pump in a robust design with upward-pointing discharge port positioned on the top of the pump.The outer casing is made in one piece. The mains cable is connected to a single, vulcanized, water-tight plug which is inserted in a socket on the hermetically-sealed stator housing. The motor is a single-phase synchronous canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.
The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid flowing around it.
- Enclosure class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
The Grundfos Unilift KP pumps are designed for the pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems