Onga BM55HR Twin Impeller Blazemaster Firefighter Pump with Rollover Frame
The Onga BM55HR is a twin-stage pump provides higher pressure allowing you to fight fires from a safer distance. Often getting power to a site near a bore, creek, river or dam is difficult or even impossible.. With a maximum flow rate of 400 litres per minute and a maximum pressure of 100 metres of head this pump is ideal for both rapid water transfer or even large irrigation systems where power is not available. Coupled with a Honda engine this pump will provide extremely reliable service for years to come.
KRB1 (RB2 & HP45-05)
- Davey RainBank can typically save up to 40% of water supplied from the mains, helping to preserve our precious resource
- RainBank KRB1 provides adequate pressure (300kPa) for single storey homes
- Seamlessly switches between tank water and mains water, to supply up to two toilets, plus laundry and for garden watering
- Supplied with a HP45-05 pump, top entry float and also available in a floatless version for flooded suction applications
- Watermark Certified (License no. 22042).